Increase Twitter Followers!
Twitter is a powerful tool for businesses when used correctly. It can help you generate leads, solidify your branding, and build connections with your prospects. The trouble is, if you have no followers, you can’t experience all these benefits. Increase twitter followers with 10 easy steps.
Easy Ways to Increase your Twitter Followers
1. Follow more people. Research shows a correlation between the number of people followed and the number of followers.
2. Use a tool like Hootsuite or SproutSocial to schedule your tweets. Posting regularly will increase your engagement and visibility, thereby increasing your follower count.
3. Use Twiends to find new Twitter users you can connect with. Once you’re listed on the platform, other users with similar interests will also be able to find and follow you.
4. Optimize your Twitter bio. Users who want to find out more about you will inevitably visit your Twitter bio. Make sure it’s professional, complete and that it does a great job of representing you and your business.
5. Use links in your tweets. Tweets with links get more retweets than those without.
6. Use relevant keywords in your bio so you rank in Twitter search. Don’t forget to include your city or region name to attract local users.
7. Use relevant hashtags in your posts. Tweets with hashtags get at least 2x more engagement, and will help you attract new followers who are searching for those keywords.
8. Ask for retweets. Tweets that include “Please retweet” in their text get 4x more retweets.
9. Find people you know by uploading your email contacts to Twitter. They are likely to follow you back, especially since they know you in real life.
10. Include images with your tweets. Research suggests that tweets with images receive 18% more engagement than those without.
To find out more about how VistaGraphics can increase your social media presence, contact firstname.lastname@example.org today!