Expand your reach and
COME JOIN OUR ENGAGED TEAM THAT UNDERSTANDS WHAT “WINNING” LOOKS LIKE
FOR THE COMPANY, THE TEAM AND THE INDIVIDUAL.
BECOME YOUR GREATEST SELF.
VistaGraphics is always looking for bright, highly motivated individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in Graphic Design, Web Design/Development, App Development, Advertising Sales, Marketing fields or are looking for Internships for college credit or on-the-
job-experience. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position covers a number of digital platforms in a variety of creative industries, including the hospitality industry and city and lifestyle marketing and advertising; they would be responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
• Website development
• Back-end development • Front-end development
• App development, Mongo DB
• WordPress Plugin recoding capabilities
• AWS Server set up, maintenance and debugging
A senior developer needs a wide range of technical and creative capabilities. These include:
• Staying up to date with new technology and teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent coding and digital development abilities
• The passion and confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
• A clear and genuine interest in technological trends
• The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
• The ability to explain technical jargon to peers and The ability to build a website from start to finish to the highest standard
• Mobile App Development using Ionic Capacitor for both Apple and Google.
• AWS Server Management
• Front and back end development of websites and apps
• Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions
• Meeting tight deadlines with a cool head
• Attending meetings and briefings with clients and peers
• Delegating tasks to appropriate team members and successfully project managing campaigns at all stages
• Taking responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control
This hire would manage other web developers and is expected to encourage creativity and efficiency throughout complex digital projects. Due to the pressurized nature of the role, an organized approach to the work is needed to produce the best solutions. A deep understanding of all stages of digital development is as essential.
Submit your resume to Chris Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Freelance Photographer
Experienced freelance photographer needed for Visitors Guide publications. Must own equipment including lights, cameras, lenses. Will be required to work in the liaison with other professional sales team. Skills Required:
Submit resume to Holly Watters, at email@example.com