6 Ways to Keep Employees Happy
Happy employees are more productive, better leaders, more creative and are are better team players. So how do business owners or department managers encourage happiness in their employees? Here are 6 simple ways an employer or manager can keep their staff happy in the workplace.
1. Recognize when employees are making progress.
2. Make employees feel like they belong.
3. Take an interest in who employees actually are.
4. Make it fun.
5. Let your employees disengage sometimes.
6. Encourage exercise and sleep.